What does that pesky little asterisk mean?
- The free shipping offer only applies to products that are shipped directly from Clean Run and that do not have a notation in the product description indicating the item is excluded from free shipping offers. Items in the store may be excluded because of weight, box size, or because they must be shipped separately from a different location. In these cases, there is not only a special shipping note in the product description, a green dollar sign will appear next to that item in your shopping cart to indicate that shipping will be charged for this particular item, regardless of the order total.
- The cost of any item excluded from free shipping is not applied toward the $100 minimum required for free shipping. If the other items in your shopping cart total over $100, however, then you will receive free shipping for those items. The yellow box at the bottom of the shopping cart that tells you how far away you are from free shipping automatically excludes ineligible items and reflects whether the rest of your order is eligible for free shipping, or how much more you need to spend to get free shipping for the rest of the order. If that box says you are eligible for free shipping, then the shipping charges that appear at checkout are only for the product that is excluded from free shipping.
- The shipping address must be in the contiguous 48 United States. Hawaii, Alaska, and the following USA territories are excluded: AA, AE, AP, AS, GU, PW, PR, VI.
- Your order must total $100 or more before taxes (Mass. residents only) and after any discounts or promotional codes are applied. This means that if you buy a product that's on sale for 30% off, for example, the discounted price of the product will be used for calculating free shipping, not the original price of the product.
- Charges related to shipping will not be included to meet the $100 minimum.
- If you have an item in your cart that always qualifies for free USA shipping no matter what the order total (such as dog treats or shoes) plus other products, the shopping cart will apply the price of the treats toward the free shipping offer for the other items in the cart. However, if your order does not go over $100, the weight of the treats will not be included when calculating shipping charges; you will only pay shipping for the other items in your shopping cart.
- We will ship your order using the ground delivery service of our choice. If you select a method that is not marked "free," your order does not qualify for free shipping. You will be charged the shipping price displayed in the shopping cart.
- You must tell 5 people about our website and how great our products and customer service are—OK, so this isn't really an official requirement, but we would appreciate it if you told your friends!